There are multiple sources to check. One option is to check with your insurance provider. Another option is to contact FEMA at 1.877.336.2627 (1-877-FEMA MAP). This number may also be utilized to help answer common questions such as:
- How long does it take to get the map revised?
- How can I order a flood plain map?
- I was just told by my lender that my house is in a flood plain and I need flood insurance, what are my options?
- Was a LOMA ever issued for my property?
- Has the National Flood Insurance Program Flood Hazard map for my community been revised?
Some additional web sites that may be useful include:
One may also contact the Community Development and Zoning Office with additional questions or for updates on current flood-related projects or questions as it pertains to Waverly.