How Book BINGO works:
- Write title in corresponding square after you've read it.
- Show librarian at Information Desk your card when you think you have a BINGO to receive a prize.
- BINGO's can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- One BINGO prize is allowed per teen.
- If you get a BLACKOUT, you receive one additional prize.
Come get one of these bookmarks (pictured below) from us at the Information Desk. If you read or watch any combination of 5 titles from these lists, you receive a prize! (For example: read 3 books and watch 2 movies, read 1 book and watch 4 movies, or all 5 titles could be from one category.) All of the titles have to do with this year's theme!
Stop in the library to register, pick up a flyer or any of these other items! Quesitons, call us at 352-1223 :)
Emily (Teen Librarian)