Financial Administration Department
The Financial Administration Department is responsible for the accounting and utility billing functions for the City of Waverly. This department is located at the south end of City Hall. The Accounting Department is responsible for the processing and control of:
- Electric, water, sewer, and solid waste utilities
- Computer and network operations
- Employee payroll and tax reports
- Annual budget and audit reports
- Accounts payable and cash receipts
- Insurance and personnel records
The goal of the Accounting & Billing Department is to furnish timely, concise, and clear financial information to the proper city officials and all citizens of the City of Waverly.
Thank you for visiting our Web Site.